Jobs at No More Robots
No More Robots is currently looking to hire for:
- A UK-based Remote Marketing Lead
You can find details of this position and how to apply below!
We’re looking to hire a UK-based remote Marketing Lead to work on our publishing and in house development titles in a full-time role.
You’ll have the chance to work on a wide array of projects on multiple platforms.
What we’re looking for:
• At least a few years of experience in a marketing role at a game publisher or developer
• Marketing experience in taking a game from announcement to release and beyond
• Leading a small marketing team in their day-to-day tasks
• Managing storefronts, discounts and sales
• Experience with image-editing software, and creating good-looking key art
• Thinking outside the box, and coming up with clever campaigns to fit each game
• Handling social media in a way that genuinely makes a difference
Extra points if:
- You have experience running trade shows and building booths
- You have experience with running paid ad campaigns
- You have video editing experience
What we’re offering:
- Working from home, never from an office
- Getting paid properly
- Full private healthcare
- Very pleasant bonuses
- Being part of a fun team who actually care
- Having a real say in how No More Robots is run
Interested? Email your portfolio, your CV and a little intro about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you soon!