Jobs at No More Robots
No More Robots is currently looking to hire for this role:
– A UK-based Remote Senior Character Artist
You can find details of this position and how to apply below!
Senior Character Artist
We’re looking to hire a UK-based remote Senior Character Artist to our team.
We need someone who is self driven, to join a project and shape its art direction. Someone who can take a character from concept all the way through to implementation and post release. You will be working with animators, level designers and the lead programmer to shape the game.
What we’re looking for:
- Create 2D concept art from briefs
- Create high-quality 3D character models
- Proficient in the use of Zbrush or other equivalent industry standard sculpting program
- Retopologise geometry which is optimized for games and animation
- Create efficient UV layouts
- Can create high quality texture maps (PBR workflow experience a plus!)
- Someone who takes initiative and is proactive
- A good communicator
What we’re offering:
- Working from home, never from an office
- Getting paid properly
- Full private healthcare
- Very pleasant bonuses
- Being part of a fun team who actually care
- Having a real say in how No More Robots is run
Interested? Email your portfolio, your CV and a little intro about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you soon!